Generic Name: Carisoprodol
Strength: 350 mg
Manufacturer: Hab Pharma India
USAQuickMeds ships Pain O Soma 350 mg in 35 to 40 working days from the order confirmation date.
What Is Pain O Soma 350 mg?
Pain O Soma 350 mg is a muscle relaxant and recovery drug that blocks pain receptors in the brain and your body’s central nervous system (CNS). Pain O Soma 350 mg’s active ingredient, carisoprodol, is known to induce sleep and promote better musculoskeletal recovery. For some, it may also trigger mild, temporary euphoria and dysphoria before this medication metabolizes in the body.
USAQuickMeds is stocking and offering Pain O Soma 350 mg in two variants and doses, including this and the 500 mg variant. The dosage and strength will be determined by your healthcare provider, who will be able to evaluate pain levels, the extent of injury, required downtime and other factors before prescribing it to you. Never self-medicate or alter your dosage without a medical professional's recommendation.
Pain O Soma 350 mg works best alongside physical therapy and rest, ideally under the guidance of a qualified physical therapist and physician. Slight drowsiness is to be expected with initial use, but your body will build up a tolerance to the sedative effects of Pain O Soma 350 mg. Do not increase your dose of Pain O Soma 350 mg unless prescribed by your physician, and never use Pain O Soma 350 mg recreationally.
You can order Pain O Soma 350mg online through our website, and we'll import it directly from the overseas manufacturer at a fraction of the cost. Share a legitimate prescription, get it verified and confirm your order to receive this medication within 35-40 days.
How Does Pain O Soma 350 mg work?
The carisoprodol chemical inside Pain O Soma 350 mg acts on the NMDA receptor in the body responsible for several neurological (brain) functions. Ingesting Pain O Soma, 350 mg relaxes the user's muscles and causes them to feel less stressed.
Unfortunately, the effects of Pain O Soma 350 mg make it highly susceptible to addiction. Consuming excessive Pain O Soma 350 mg will disrupt your ability to stay balanced while you stand/walk. You're also likely to become agitated, confused, and suffer short-term memory loss as well as logical inhibition if you abuse Pain, O Soma, 350 mg. Therefore, we strongly recommend obtaining a prescription for Pain O Soma 350 mg and carefully following the doctor's advice on dosage.
Additional uses of Pain O Soma 350 mg
Therapeutic and Medical Classification
How to use Pain O Soma
As a strong musculoskeletal relaxant, Pain O Soma 350 mg has a mild odor and bitter taste and is best taken with water. While dosage and duration vary based on your injury, history, nutrition, and body's response to the medication. Please avoid taking more than one (1) tablet of Pain O Soma 350 mg per day.
The most common side effects to look out for
There are some potential side effects of Pain O Soma 350 mg, and many of them can be managed with a few lifestyle adjustments and consulting your physician
The following are some of the many potential side effects of taking Pain O Soma 350 mg.
- Drowsiness: Drowsiness is an indicator that the medication is effective, given that Pain O Soma 350 mg acts as a sleep aid and allows the body time to relax and recover from musculoskeletal injuries. However, excessive drowsiness after using Pain O Soma 350 mg requires immediate medical assistance. Never operate heavy machinery, drive, or use firearms after taking this medication.
- Nausea/dizziness/impaired coordination: It's necessary to get adequate rest, hydration, and/or regulate your dose of Pain O Soma 350 mg.
- Headaches: can be decreased by increasing your water intake or taking mild painkillers under medical supervision.
- Seizures/convulsions: require immediate medical help. Please note that seizures/convulsions are more likely to occur if Pain O Soma350 mg is abused. In case symptoms of seizures persist, inform your healthcare provider immediately.
- Fever/sweating/shivering: can be alleviated with a cold towel or through warm clothing. These side effects may be common for people on too much Pain O Soma 350 mg.
- Rapid heartbeat: require breathing exercises and rest in order to calm down. Increased heartbeat is a normal side effect of Pain O Soma 350 mg that should subside within a few minutes. If it persists, consult a doctor.
- Agitation/aggression: this may require you to adjust your dose of Pain O Soma 350 mg and could be a sign of overdosing or abusing the medication.
If you experience anything outside the above or feel other unusual effects, consult a medical professional immediately. The side effects of Pain O Soma 350 mg don't depend on the dosage so that these effects may be consistent regardless of the strength.
What do I do if I miss a dose of Pain O Soma 350 mg?
If you miss a dose of Pain O Soma 350 mg, wait till it's time for your next dose to take the medication. Do not take a tablet in the middle of your dosage cycle or take two doses too close to one another. After taking your continue your dosage cycle normally.
In case you miss your dosage times and ingest Pain O Soma 350 mg tablets late, you may be at a higher risk of addiction. In case you experience the urge to use Pain O Soma 350 mg outside of your dosage cycle, speak to a doctor immediately.
Never take multiple or compensatory doses of Pain O Soma 350mg since it may trigger an overdose and cause the following symptoms:
- Dilated or enlarged pupils
- Blurred vision, visual changes, blinking, eye spasms, photosensitivity
- Altered consciousness, disorientation, confusion
- Jagged, irregular, fast or slow, or shallow breathing
- Elevated sense of well-being (euphoria) or believing false information, hallucinations
- Muscle stiffness, soreness or tightness
- Pale or blue lips, fingernails, or skin
- sticking out of the tongue
- Odd movements, weakness, or poor control of the neck, trunk, arms, or legs
Precautions to take when using Pain O Soma 350 mg
The following is a list of drugs we recommend you avoid if you're thinking of taking Pain O Soma 350 mg. Pain O Soma 350 mg may have an adverse reaction with the following drugs and disease interactions.
- Kidney stone medication, particularly potassium citrate
- Opioid-based medications, e.g., Hydrocodone, oxycodone
- Anxiety medication, e.g., Benzodiazepine, alprazolam
- Sleeping pills, e.g., Ambien
- Anti-depressants, e.g., Duloxetine, escitalopram,
- Epilepsy medication, e.g., Pregabalin,
- Heart medication, e.g., Metoprolol
Avoid taking Pain O Soma 350 mg if you've been diagnosed with the following conditions:
- Renal/liver disease
- Drug dependence or opioid addiction
Be sure to keep Pain O Soma 350 mg in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. The optimal storage temperature for Pain O Soma 350 mg is 70-80°F.
Are there any dietary restrictions to be made aware of?
Avoid recreational drugs, marijuana, or alcohol if you're taking Pain O Soma 350 mg since they may trigger and adverse reactions and responses in the body.
"As a junior-level athlete, I have to undergo rigorous training and physical activity on an almost daily basis. Between rigorous training and a hectic semester, it's impossible to get adequate downtime and muscle recovery. As soon as I felt pain in an old injury recur, I requested to be put on Pain O Soma 350 mg to help my body recover. It's also the safest and most affordable option for me as a collegiate athlete with limited insurance. I buy Pain O Soma 350 mg online and get it delivered right to my dorm."– Jenna L.
"After a gym injury that led to a muscle tear, I experienced debilitating muscular pain in my right leg. Even though I struggled to have my pain and injury taken seriously, I'm glad I found a doctor who helped me and put me on Pain O Soma 350 mg online. I used USAQuickMeds' fast delivery times to order Pain O Soma 350 mg online, and I've noticed a significant approval in my leg pain. I'm resting more, feeling at ease, and managing the pain significantly better despite being on a few months' rest. Hoping to get back to the gym in a couple of months too!" – Heather C.
USAQuickMed provides customers with expert-reviewed, accurate, and updated information about generic medication options. Please note that the aforementioned information cannot be used in place of advice and prescriptions from a qualified physician. This information here is only intended for educational purposes only. There could be potential side effects, interactions, or other issues that aren't mentioned here, and your healthcare provider will be able to guide you better.
We encourage doctor-patient confidentiality and cannot encourage self-medication or offer any type of professional advice to patients.
Interested in learning more about our products? Reach out to us at the contact information below, and we'll be sure to assist you: