Generic Name: Armodafinil
Manufacturer: Hab Pharma
The product will be imported from overseas and delivered within 35 to 40 working days from the shipping date.
What is Artvigil 150mg used for?
Artvigil 150mg is a cognitive enhancer comprising Armodafinil which works to change the brain's reaction to fatigue and tiredness. This medication is vital for helping users stay awake and function better during the day, allowing them to get more done without feeling drowsy or needing to manage daytime sleepiness. The medication changes bodily functions and creates more energy to improve focus and alertness for several hours after consumption.
If anyone is having trouble with productivity and alertness, this medication combats excess sleepiness and fatigue, allowing you to stay awake for longer, have sharper focus, and get more done during the day. Altered energy levels make it possible to get a lot more done during your waking hours.
You can order Artvigil 150mgonline at significantly lower rates through our website. Our company imports this medication from the overseas manufacturer, Hab Pharma in India, affording you some incredible discounts and deals. To buy Artvigil 150mg online, upload your prescription online and have it delivered anywhere in the US.
USAQuickMeds.com is committed to sourcing incredible, high-quality generic medications like Artvigil 150mg via fast shipping services and unparalleled customer services, and a team that is available to assist you with different issues and problems.
Additional uses of Artvigil 150mg
Artvigil 150mg is considered an incredible smart drug in the world, thanks to its primary ingredient Armodafinil. In addition to combating medical conditions like narcolepsy and disruptive sleep apnea, it’s also used to enhance productivity. Some of the most common uses include the following:
- Managing narcolepsy, which is a medical condition that causes excessive sleepiness during the day and may affect people's lives
- Shift work sleep disorders (SWSD) are common for people who work at night or in rotating shifts. These individuals have a hard time trying to fall or stay asleep during scheduled sleeping hours and struggle to stay awake during their waking hours
- Part of treatment plans for obstructive sleep apnoea/hypopnea syndrome (OSAHS), which can take a toll on patients' health and levels of rest. Artvigil is typically used alongside breathing devices that prevent shallow or skipped breathing during sleep.
- Increasing study or work hour productivity which individuals may struggle with as a result of sleepiness, fatigue, and mental fog. Medications like this enhance cognitive abilities for the duration they're in the system.
Artvigil 150mg is considered a wakefulness-promoting medication that affects neurochemicals and hormones present in the brain, affecting that area of the brain to alter sleeping and waking times.
Artvigil 150mg is one of the most commonly prescribed doses of this medication, the efficacy and duration of which can last upto 12 hours. This means individuals are likely to experience the effects for up to 12 hours after being taken.
The dosage and schedule, however, will be determined by your doctor. While generally considered safe to take, your healthcare provider will also evaluate different indicators to mitigate and monitor any unwanted effects on your body. Doctors will test and monitor hormones, changes in blood pressure, and vitamin levels and run tests to keep an eye out for potential reactions and complications.
Be sure to use this medication only as directed by your physician and strictly at the start of your day to avoid unwanted outcomes such as a loss of sleep. There may be certain side effects of symptoms of an overdose without arousal. Please discontinue use immediately in case of any adverse reactions or severe side effects.
Therapeutic and Medical Classification
How does Artvigil 150mg work?
Artvigil 150mg 's active ingredient Armodafinil helps you stay awake and function better by altering the brain's perception of exhaustion.
How to use Artvigil
You can take Artvigil 150mg with water or with food.
Water ensures a faster reaction and efficacy, while food can slow it down and take over an hour to show results, allowing you to choose which option is better.
Artvigil 150mg /Artvigil 150mg is administered orally, and it's recommended to use Artvigil 150mg early morning or at the start of your day, so the medication also has time to work and last for longer.
Taking it later in the day may cause insomnia, and you should not jeopardize your sleep cycle while taking this medication.
The most common side effects to look out for:
Artvigil 150mg may have certain side effects after using this medication. However, most of them can be alleviated or managed with the help of a physician. Some of the potential side effects, and interactions of using Artvigil include the following:
- Headache and nausea are also common side effects of this medication but should go away on their own
- Nervousness, anxiety, and agitation which will subside as your body adjusts to this medication
- Dizziness and runny nose, which should subside on their own
- Diarrhea and/or indigestion which can be controlled with antacids and dietary changes
- Insomnia, sleeplessness, and poor quality sleep may subside after certain modifications and adjustments to your dosage and schedule
- Back pain which can be alleviated with medical or therapeutic measures
- Hypervigilance and alertness can be difficult to deal with and may work with changes to your schedule
- Numbness or burning should not be ignored and reported to your physician immediately
- Nausea and vomiting which can be managed with medication, deep breathing, or avoiding certain foods
- Stomach pain, constipation, and loss of appetite are all signs to discuss with your doctor and consider treatment for
- Thirst, dry mouth, sweating, and frequent urination could lead to dehydration and should be combated with drinking water
- Rash, blisters, and itching should also be reported to your doctor in case it gets worse
These side effects should typically resolve on their own, especially as the effects of this medication subside, but in case they get worse, consult your physician or visit your local ER.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
This medication needs to be taken at a particular time, in case you miss a dose of Artvigil 150mg it's recommended that you postpone your dose to the next day. Do not take it at a random time or use multiple doses together since it may have adverse effects.
Never take compensatory doses or multiple doses simultaneously since they could cause an overdose. Signs and symptoms of an overdose include:
- insomnia and loss of sleep
- confusion, anxiety, agitation, restlessness, disorientation, hallucination
- digestive issues such as diarrhea and nausea
- cardiovascular symptoms (bradycardia, tachycardia, hypertension, and chest pain).
In case you do overdose on this medication, head to your local ER or contact your physician immediately. Do not ignore the symptoms of an OD.
What precautions do you need to take when using Artvigil 150mg?
Try to avoid Artvigil 150mgif you're diagnosed with certain medical conditions or using medications that may have interactions with it.
Please avoid mixing and using Artvigil 150mg with the following medications:
- St. John's Wort
- Levomethadyl Acetate \
There are 410 potential drug interactions that you should be wary of and consult with your doctor before taking this medication.
Avoid using Artvigil 150mg if you have been diagnosed with the following diseases:
- Cardiovascular diseases, including hypertension
- Liver disease or renal dysfunction that places strain on the organs
- Psychiatric or psychotic disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Seizure disorders
As there is a pertinent risk of reactions to the aforementioned medications, please inform your healthcare provider about your diagnosis and detailed medical history before using Modawake.
Are there any dietary restrictions to be made aware of?
Avoid taking this medication with alcohol or caffeine.
Storage instructions for this medication
Store your medication in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children. Do not expose to moisture, direct sunlight, or extreme temperatures, which could destabilize the ingredients.
Medicines must not be used past the mentioned expiration date.
Never flush or drain expired tablets. Discard them through proper waste disposal methods.
"I've been using Artvigil 150mg for my combating chronic fatigue due to a health condition. I was always tired and couldn't function during the day, struggling to get anything done. I was prescribed Artvigil 150m, in addition to using my other medications, and I've been sourcing them through USAQuickMeds. Artvigil 150mg has had minimal side effects; it's significantly more affordable than other alternatives out there. I'm finally beginning to get the strength and energy to get through my day, be more productive, and not crash or be plagued with brain fog and exhaustion." - Jenna P.
"Narcolepsy has been an issue for me since I was in my 20s, working a high-powered, high-stress job. It was disrupting my lifestyle, work, and my routine. I struggled to hold my job down, but my workplace was incredibly accommodating. Eventually, I was put on medication that helped me stay awake and alert for several hours in my day-to-day life. I make sure to get tasks done early on and schedule my medication to avoid insomnia and loss of sleep at night. I place my order for Artvigil 150mg online through USAQuickMeds, whose services have helped me stay productive without needing to tire myself out." - Jerome A.
USAQuickMed provides customers with expert-reviewed, accurate, and updated information about generic medication options. Please note that the aforementioned information cannot be used in place of advice and prescriptions from a qualified physician. This information here is only intended for educational purposes only. There could be potential side effects, interactions, or other issues that aren't mentioned here, and your healthcare provider will be able to guide you better.
We encourage doctor-patient confidentiality and cannot encourage self-medication or offer any type of professional advice to patients.
To learn more about this product, or to know more about our services, shipping policy, or other details, feel free to get in touch with us. Here is our contact information: